'Silver Cloud' resin Avro 720 at SMW

Started by Freightdog862, November 12, 2008, 03:33:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freightdog862

After much effort by Alistair at A2Zee, he has so far managed to prise 3 only complete pre-production Avro 720s from their rubber moulds. Vacform canopies will only be done on thursday. Owing to the very fine nature of the detail parts and high failure rate, we really don't know if any will be available for sale yet, since one will be for display, and the other two will be the prizes for the 'Freightdog Award' this year. So for the half a dozen or so who expressed an interest (and this will be no more than a dozen available at best), I have your names don't worry, and I'll post up on thursday if we manage to get any ready for sale. Please understand if we don't its because Alistair can't spare the time with my complicated casting when he's also flat out getting his own stuff ready, which as his sole income makes SMW weekend very important for him! Will keep you posted.
Colin

van883

Freightdog862

Hello Guys,
Only got two pre-production kits available for sale, so thats Van883 and Wooksta, if you still want them.
Come and see me at Telford tomorrow. Sorry to dissapoint the others expressed an interest, Ali should get production up and running within a few weeks. I'm off to Telford now!
Colin   

van883

Hello Colin

the Avro 720 is well underway, thanks for producing such a great kit. Knowing that there are so few of them at the moment-it has to be built!

look here for progress: http://www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic,22086.0.html

cheers

Van

NARSES2

Hi Colin

Good to meet up at Telford.

Can I just say that the moulding of the 720 looked absolutely first class. Well up there with the top boys.

Chris
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Freightdog862

Thanks Chris.
I'm hoping to have the production kit ready in middle of December, price will be set at £29.99 available direct from me. Limited run will be 250 in total.
Colin

lancer

If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

NARSES2

Quote from: Freightdog862 on November 20, 2008, 04:53:33 AM
Thanks Chris.
I'm hoping to have the production kit ready in middle of December, price will be set at £29.99 available direct from me. Limited run will be 250 in total.
Colin

Thanks Colin put me down on the list please

Chris
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.