Milton Keynes show 2009

Started by Nick, November 10, 2008, 12:29:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

Model Kraft 2009, run by Milton Keynes Scale Model Club.

1st February 2009

Stantonbury Leisure Centre
Milton Keynes
MK14 6BN

Martin H

as far as i know , they havent sent out any paperwork yet, which is leaving it quite late now. I know they have had a few glitches with the owners of the venue to iron out, but they should have sorted that by now
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

NARSES2

Not to sure about this one - there's a lot of shows around the dates and I suprisingly it's easier sometimes for me to the more distant shows then the closer ones.  :blink:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Martin H

paper work arrived on thursday, and was returned to the show manager on Friday. Seems they are sticking to the format they used last year, ie we will only get 2 tables.

So who from the southerners intends to be there?
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

Radish

Might not do this one, what with doing Bolton and Huddersfield too :wacko:
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

NARSES2

I'm at a wedding the previous evening but I should get there a little latter then usual
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Nick

I want to go as I've not missed MK for years and it is one of the best local shows but......

Work have decided to change all our teams around in January to achieve better all-round balance in experience, knowledge and maturity  :rolleyes: ;D
so I can't guarantee anything yet. I'm actually in favour of this change as I like the people I'll be working with but it's knowing if I can get the time off despite having put a holiday request in.

On the upside it should mean I have the weekend of 14/15 Feb for the Huddersfield show!

lancer

I'll be there. This time I have the transport, and I'll have some dosh saved up for it as well. I have missed the last 2 or 3 due to various circumstances, so like Nick, I am NOT missing this one...Would love to do bolt on but it's to far for a day trip I'm afraid!!
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Radish

Hellfire, Lancer dude, that just might make me come out for the day!! :thumbsup:
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

van883

I hope to be there! and I also will be going to the car a lot.....ask Chris (Narses).  ;D

Van

Van

Howard of Effingham

Keeper of George the Cat.

kitbasher

What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

Nigel Bunker

Life's too short to apply all the stencils

Howard of Effingham

Quote from: Nigel Bunker on December 01, 2008, 11:48:42 PM
just try keeping me away!

hmm, nigel!

didn't last year you win something in raffle that you didn't like? Me109 model iirc  ;D
Keeper of George the Cat.

Nigel Bunker

Yes - Me 109 books - I'm keeping them for when I have retired, senilility commences and start making 109s.
Life's too short to apply all the stencils