Rafael

Wow, Duncan!!!

That IS a beauty!!!
All-resin? Looks very elegant and so far, your build goes very well

Can't wait to see her all dressed up

Rafa
Understood only by fellow Whiffers....
1/72 Scale Maniac
UUUuuumm, I love cardboard (Cardboard, Yum!!!)
OK, I know I can't stop scratchbuilding. Someday, I will build something OOB....

YOU - ME- EVERYONE.
WE MAY THINK DIFFERENTLY
BUT WE CAN LIVE TOGETHER

BlackOps

Duncan, looks like it's gonna be a looker. I've got a couple of resin kits I have yet to try. Good to see you took the plunge!
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

nev

M4K = :wub:

How did you get on with the canopy?  Mine gave me fits :(
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

chrisonord

That mirage looks the part Duncan, I have only done a couple of resin models, all of them vehicles and all of them with mixed results. I am looking forward to seeing the end result. Nice one!!
Chris.
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

Damian2

Forgot to add I got some pics of a TDFC Cheetah C in '06 when she was down for our airshow:

Here are some so you can see the wear and tear on the paint work :) You know me and dirty planes!!

The orange panels you see in some of the pics are test installations. On the final pic you'll note that there are two eagles on each wing, one was painted and one was a decal that the SAAF was trailing to save money and environmental costs when marking the aircraft.

Hope this helps!!

D
Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try.

sotoolslinger

Wow  :thumbsup: Cool pics and that is some great modeling :wub: Good looking chonk o resin you got going there :wub:
I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

noxioux

I can't wait to see this one finished up.  Very cool!

I wish someone would do a 1/48 injected kit of the 4000.  I want to do one in the worst way!

Ed S

We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

ChernayaAkula

Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Martin H

Not bad for a begineer  :)  A begineer with resin that is lol
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

BlackOps

Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

cthulhu77

Silk out of a sow's ear, that one !  Anigrand kits have more pin-air holes than any others, and you countered them effectively. Well done, Sir !

Spey_Phantom

in one word, its perfection  :wub:
excelent work  :mellow:
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.