M

1/32 Ilmavoimat Panavia Tornado

Started by mistress mannerheim, November 04, 2008, 07:40:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mistress mannerheim

inspired by Maverick's profile art of an Ilmavoimat Tornado on the forum, i thought it would be fun to try one in 1/32 scale (with suitable 'Tom of Finland' noseart and female flight crew!)

TsrJoe

im definately looking forward to seeing this one completed...

iv saved John's brill Tornado artwork (with its appropriate noseart!) :wacko: over on the Finnoscandia whatif site ... i soo love that 'Finnish winter' scheme! (i know the overall grey colour would probably be more appropriate in reality but as its whatif...!)

http://groups.msn.com/Finnoscandiawhat-if/finnishpostwaraviationnato.msnw?Page=4

cheers, Joe
... 'i reject your reality and substitute my own !'

IPMS.UK. 'Project Cancelled' Special Interest Group Co-co'ordinator (see also our Project Cancelled FB.group page)
IPMS.UK. 'TSR-2 SIG.' IPMS.UK. 'What-if SIG.' (TSR.2 Research Group, Finnoscandia & WW.2.5 FB. groups)

Sisko

Always thought that in the intersts of balance there should also be beefcake art! ;D

Still he has a bit of the village people look about him :lol:

This should look good! You are a talented modeller so I can't wait to see the result.
Get this Cheese to sick bay!

gooberliberation

Quote from: Sisko on November 04, 2008, 01:55:37 PM
Still he has a bit of the village people look about him :lol:

"Tom of Finland's" artwork wasnt made for women to enjoy...
================================
"How about this for a headline for tomorrows paper? French fries." ~~ James French, d. 1966 Executed in electric chair in Oklahoma.

ysi_maniac

Will die without understanding this world.

Maverick

Happy to see you modelling again, should be super.

Regards,

Mav

Martin H

having seen quite a bit of Hanne's modelling out put, this one should be one hell of a model once finished.
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

Sauragnmon

Winterized Swedish Tonka should be quite an intricate piece, and we wait with anticipation.
Putty-fu, Scratch-jutsu and Bash-chi, the sacred martial arts of the What-If. Mastering them, is Ancient Chinese Secret.

Just your friendly neighbourhood Mad Scientist and Ship-whiffer.

Overkill? Nah, it's Insurance.  So are the 20" guns.