Droning on or what to do with a 1/48 Stormshadow

Started by Aircav, November 02, 2008, 03:30:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aircav

Had a spare 1/48 Stormshadow and now its developing into a 1/72 UCAV  ;D
The underside
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Rafael

Looks great, Steve!!! :thumbsup:

Armed?
Jet-or Prop-driven?

Veeeery promising

Rafa
Understood only by fellow Whiffers....
1/72 Scale Maniac
UUUuuumm, I love cardboard (Cardboard, Yum!!!)
OK, I know I can't stop scratchbuilding. Someday, I will build something OOB....

YOU - ME- EVERYONE.
WE MAY THINK DIFFERENTLY
BUT WE CAN LIVE TOGETHER

Aircav

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

nev

Very interesting idea Steve, and nice work so far.

Oh, and you've just given me the idea to use a 1/72 one as a transport on my long-planned Imperial Roman Astral Fleet Battlecruiser ;)

When I saw the thread title I thought you were going for something like this

http://img.blogs.yahoo.co.jp/ybi/1/0a/d0/ktbmwm3/folder/762348/img_762348_18678780_6?1224293182
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

GTX

Not that bad an idea - remember the AVPRO Prometheus:

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

Aircav

Cool pics Greg  ;D
Nev, that link doesn't work for me  :banghead: ;D

Sir Sydney Camm

nev

Try this one - ignore the pink fluffy stuff and scroll down to the F-15 on the 16th Oct

http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/ktbmwm3/GALLERY/gallery.html?fid=0&p=2
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Aircav

Sir Sydney Camm