O

Indian Carrier

Started by Ogwash, January 05, 2004, 04:39:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ogwash

Deal Agreed

The Indians have finally finished the deal for the Soviet Carrier Admiral Gorshkov the last of the Kiev class VTOL carriers hybrids. The ship should be converted to a format similar to Kuznetsov with a skijump fitted fwd over the bows where the weapon systems used to be. The deck will be widened and arrestor gear will be fitted. Airgroup will consist of Mig-29-K-II and Helix-31 AEW helos, plus she would be able to carry exsiting Indian naval aircraft like the Sea Harrier, Sea king, Helix and the new HAL.

Cheers

Og B)  

lancer

Indian Navy group build anyone???. My ideas are already starting...
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Joe C-P

I already have a half-built Aoshima Kiev waiting for the ship to come into service so I can detail it correctly.
I just wish someone would produce a kit of the Delhi class DDGs.
In want of hobby space!  The kitchen table is never stable.  Still managing to get some building done.

Wyrmshadow

Is this what they want it to look like?
Likes to re-invent the wheel
http://1wyrmshadow1.deviantart.com/

F-32

group build, group build, group build, group build
:P  :P  :P  

Captain Canada

Wait till we finish group builds 21 through 220 first, would ya ?!

:lol:  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Aircav

I'm doing a IN AN-72P  :D  
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Scooterman

Indian Navy Su-32/34 strike fighter! :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Brad

Geoff_B

Quotegroup build

Erm Tony

The indian carriers can be classed under the Allied Group Build, possibly the Soviet Naval group build and definately the Far East over-group build.

Geoff_B

Hi Joe Poutre

QuoteI just wish someone would produce a kit of the Delhi class DDGs

Kobi-Hiryu do the Godovari, i did a Brahmaputra for Ayala Botto and Kombrig are doing the Rajput class kashin destroyers. However the new Delhi and Talwar classes would look rather nice.

BTW i see Pitroad are doing a new Soviet equipmenty sprue (after there last one went to Dragon !!!).

Cheers

Geoff B