WTD-1/72 AAM-3

Started by Scooterman, October 26, 2008, 10:57:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scooterman

Long shot but I'm looking for 2 of these.  One would work in a pinch.

TIA!

Jeffry Fontaine

Brad,

If you were doing this in 1/48th scale, I would have been able to hook you up since I have several of the JASDF weapons sets in that scale.  Not to late to start it in 1/48th scale :)
Unaffiliated Independent Subversive
----------------------------------
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

Scooterman

Don't have the kit in 1/48.  I did at one time but it got traded for something that I forgot I have........ :banghead:

Ed S

Scooterman,

I have a couple left in one of the Hasegawa Japanese weapons sets.  PM me with your address and I'll get them off to you.

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

nev

Brad, if you need them for displaying at Telford I can bring along a couple for you, pre-painted Eduard style ;) .  If its for "something else" then I'll let the folks stateside sort you out.
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Scooterman

Ed, thanks! and PM on the way.

Nev, no they're not needed for Telford but thanks for the offer.