Need modern weapons from Revell Typhoon

Started by Captain Canada, October 08, 2008, 07:24:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Canada

Help ! My LHS can't seem to get me one, and I'd really like to fit out my ADV Flanker with some ultra-modern stuff. I could go with AMRAAM and "winders, but the newer stuff is just so cool looking....and I might actually need it to take on those pesky Raptors !

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

AeroplaneDriver

So I got that going for me...which is nice....

pyro-manic

I have two of the 1:72 kit. What weapons are you after?
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

Captain Canada

Hi guys,
   Thanks for checking in ! 72nd scale, and the ones I'm looking for are the smaller ones ( iris ? ) and the bigger ones ( meteor ? ). Anything air-air.

Thanks again !

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

pyro-manic

The kit has two each of AIM-9L/M, IRIS-T and ASRAAM, and four Meteors. Take your pick. :)
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

Jeffry Fontaine

Quote from: Captain Canada on October 08, 2008, 07:24:49 PMHelp ! My LHS can't seem to get me one, and I'd really like to fit out my ADV Flanker with some ultra-modern stuff. I could go with AMRAAM and "winders, but the newer stuff is just so cool looking....and I might actually need it to take on those pesky Raptors !

I still have a double box of Heller 1/72nd scale modern NATO weapons sitting here in protective custody.  The kits are complete and were double boxed to save space on shipping and storage when I returned from Germany.  The kits include PE fins for all of the weapons which can be used or left as is since all of the weapons have fins molded on and the PE would require removing these features.  Kind of makes for extra work or it becomes a resource for other weapons that are in need of improvements. 

Let me know if you are interested and we can figure out some kind of arrangement. 
Unaffiliated Independent Subversive
----------------------------------
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg