RAF100 Build

Started by Scooterman, September 26, 2008, 07:48:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scooterman

Anybody care to guess at my RAF100 project?

sotoolslinger

Feeling somewhat ignorant here :banghead: What is it :unsure: :blink:
I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

The Rat

Hmmm..., A Jaguar with Mirage F1 wings and intelligent BBs as an RSO.
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

Aircav

Looks part Mitsubish F-1 and looks very cool  ;D
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

kitbasher

Hasegawa Mitsubishi F-1, wingtip 'Winder rails, radar nose (looks a bit like the radome on some Indian Jags), plus recce pod, BOZ and ALQ-thingies from a Jag.  ;D ;D
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

Captain Canada

I'm guessing that it looks really cool. I'm also guessing that it's time for you to post another update pic !

:thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

nev

Nice.  Now don't ruin it by putting it in anything other than grey/green wraparound ;)
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Scooterman

Quote from: nev on September 27, 2008, 07:00:52 PM
Nice.  Now don't ruin it by putting it in anything other than grey/green wraparound ;)
You know it! :thumbsup:

Scooterman

Nothing worth a pic tonight, it still looks the same but with better seams!  Clear parts are dipped and seat is drying. Paint in the next day or two.........

Nick

I don't believe this.... I've got the Mitsubishi T-2 version and that's gonna be in the all-over Medium Grey scheme with markings from the Airfix sheet.

Not sure about weapons yet.

Aircav

"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

PALG

those are mig-25 wings arent they? in different scale ?

sotoolslinger

Look you  :rolleyes: It's all worth a picture  :wacko: Don't make me come over there ;D
I amuse me.

Scooterman

Seat is in.  Canopy is taped but not installed yet.  Too damn tired tonight.  More tomorrow, including paint I hope!

sotoolslinger

I amuse me.