2nd place FW 190!!

Started by Taiidantomcat, September 21, 2008, 05:49:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taiidantomcat

Entered this in a contest at the LHS, didn't expect to win or even place. But, because it was pretty much the best looking model that I have I decided to enter and I won 2nd place!! Received a $20 dollar gift certificate, but the real reward was watching some JMN freak out as to why i got anything, GOOD TIMES!

"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

pyro-manic

Ooh, I like the blue nose and zig-zag!  :thumbsup:
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

The Rat

Quote from: Taiidantomcat on September 21, 2008, 05:49:27 PM...the real reward was watching some JMN freak out...

Kind of gives one a warm tingly feeling, doesn't it?  ;D :thumbsup: :cheers:
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

Taiidantomcat

"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

Macal

Congrats on the Competition! Nice job! BTW, Nice painting scheme, I love this angular camo  :wub: :thumbsup: :cheers:
Keep it up!

cthulhu77

Isn't it fun messing with the jmn mind ??? Congratulations!

lancer

Congrats on the placing and for freaking out some JNN's
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

sotoolslinger

I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland