MIG 31 with more G

Started by HARIHAR, September 14, 2008, 04:17:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HARIHAR

OK,this is just a start,my intention was to take advantage of the design of f15 and place it on my bird so I hope that will put more G on it :tornado:

cthulhu77

Hey, that is nice !  At first, I thought you were just going to have match boxes on the butt...LOL.  I like the lines of the jet, very sleek.

jorel62

BlackOps

Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

sotoolslinger

I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

noxioux

Taiidantomcat

How cool!  :o A dog fighting foxhound!!  :wub: Brillian idea. :thumbsup:
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

McGreig

Nice, subtle changes - I like this a lot and I'm looking forward to seeing it finished. :cheers:

HARIHAR

this  is just beginning,paint is only here for bather view of shape(I can always wash it with water ) .In the tail "stinger"is rear aspect radar like on su-34.Ill also attend to do some wing job with wingtip launchers,and to add trust vectoring from my mig 1.44

Shasper

Interesting. . . Wish I had thought of this before I started my Foxhound E

Shas 8)
Take Care, Stay Cool & Remember to "Check-6"
- Bud S.

Aircav

Super idea,................thinks to self, why didn't you think of that, Doh!!  ;D :thumbsup: :cheers:
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

HARIHAR

jeff3385

Great looking model. Looking forward to seeing it painted and decalled. Your latest pictures remind me of a story a friend told me long ago. Whenever he dropped a part onto the floor, his cat would come over and find it for him. He kept his completed models displayed on open shelves, and the cat would carefully walk among them and never pushed anything off. He just had to remember to leave any new shelves bare until kitty had a chance to explore it and approve brfore putting any models out.
Jeff Briner
Past President
IPMS/USA

HARIHAR

my cat is pretty different, he loves only my plastic birds :banghead: :banghead:some nose,little of wings,little of tail and bird is no more >:( :wacko: :huh: ;D