New TSR.2 related msn. website...

Started by TsrJoe, December 26, 2003, 12:42:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TsrJoe

http://groups.msn.com/TSR-2ResearchGroup

hope it serves some purpose, feel free to add/delete anything posted...

cheers, joe  :ph34r:  
... 'i reject your reality and substitute my own !'

IPMS.UK. 'Project Cancelled' Special Interest Group Co-co'ordinator (see also our Project Cancelled FB.group page)
IPMS.UK. 'TSR-2 SIG.' IPMS.UK. 'What-if SIG.' (TSR.2 Research Group, Finnoscandia & WW.2.5 FB. groups)

Geoff_B

Hi Joe

Found it and joined it, i suppose i had best make a start soon on the FDIV to add to it then !!!! :huh:

Cheers

Thor B)  

elmayerle

Quote...just added the various 'swing wing' TSR.2 proposals and some more missile stuff, etc.

cheers, joe  :ph34r:

(ps. any other requests let me know and ill see what i can find!)
Thanks, for those.  If that's the only TSSAM data you have, I'll start working with it to do the British proposal that was being worked up before the program got cancelled.  I can at least show where to put the inlet cover for a carried bird.  Now, if someone wanted something different, I think I still know the changes to make the ground-launched variant for the US Army.
"Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it."
--Jane Wagner and Lily Tomlin

Mairfrog

Thats a kick donkey group, Joe. I wondered why mine had gone so quiet. I'll have to raise the stakes with some movies and vidcaps over at BACPhoenix. :ar:  

nev

Hey there Mairfrog, been wondering where you've been lately.  And was Alvis there with you too?
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Mairfrog

My copmuter got internet AIDS and had to be totally reloaded. I had to install a slave hard disk to store about 20Gig of files. I also took the opporunity to fit a cheap, nasty video card so now I can do vidcaps (hurrah!).

The internet is like an Ethiopian brothel. No matter how much protection you use, if you keep visiting it you're bound to catch something eventually.

Incidentally, the joyless sales nazi in PC World said 'you can blow up yer computer if you fit a new hard disk and don't know what you're doing' cos he wanted to sell me one at twice the price, which included superfluous software. Well, you purple shirted bastards, I installed this one and it worked and I haven't a clue what I'm doing. So ner!

Nick

PC World are good for bargains and those desperately needed printer cartridges/paper etc, but their staff are trained to con you into buying services and stuff you don't actually need. I got a new printer in the pre-Xmas sales and was told by the check-out guy 'You need extra cartridges as these only come with half-empty pre-used ones'. I refused and when I got home I found a pair of brand-new unused foilwrapped cartridges in the box. :unsure:
BTW, PC World are way overpriced on their PC components range, I prefer to buy online from firms who know what they're talking about.

Nick B)  

nev

The internet is like an Ethiopian brothel. No matter how much protection you use, if you keep visiting it you're bound to catch something eventually.
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

ROFL, good to have you back!  :D  
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May