Navel 2 Seat Jaguar

Started by seavixenxj494, September 02, 2008, 03:39:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seavixenxj494

Hey , some of you might have seen my post about an idea for a navel twin stick jaguar , well here is what i like to call a dry run , let me know what you think  :thumbsup:

Martin H

ok kid, start bolting the thing togeather
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

sotoolslinger

I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

seavixenxj494

Day two , undercarrage modifications :) guess where the idea came from !

Martin H

how about this one then kid? Built at least 9 years ago :).  Nose gear was pinched from a Matchbox toom
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

seavixenxj494

Hey now thats what we like to see !!! that is sweet , good idea on the phantom leg , i have pinched the design but ramped her up as if a launch was going on , the only other thing i have done is built a buddy buddy pod and swaped the tanks from the inboard to the outboard of the wing :) all inspired by the phantastic phantom !

AeroplaneDriver

This was my Sea Jag FRS.1.  I used the top half of the kit gear leg joined to the bottom half of an A-7 nosegear with a small section of stainless tubing as the oleo.  For the main gear I used the kit gear legs with the trailing link section cut off and the legs reversed (l installed r/r installed l).  This made it look similar to the main gear pics I found for the actual Jaguar M prototype.

So I got that going for me...which is nice....

Taiidantomcat

The Jag's twin seat canopy and sharp nose always look great...have a feeling this is going to be another great Sea jaguar.
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

Eddie M.

I only got to see a Jag fly once and I've admired ever since. Get looking model you've got going there! :thumbsup:
Look behind you!

GTX

I've planned to do a 2 seat naval Jag for a while but as a French carrier based nuclear strike aircraft.

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

seavixenxj494

Hey again  over the last few days i have been deciding on the final layout for the sea jaguar  and i grabbed a bit of insperation from the phantom FGR-1 of the royal navy , so this is the last dry run before the build really gets underway hope you guys like it .

Steve.

cthulhu77