Plane Builder

Started by Tornado, August 25, 2008, 04:40:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tornado

Just come across this fun little game involving snakes and leeches.

Oh and you have to build your own aircraft too out of Spitfire, Comet and Twin Pioneer parts!

Have fun!

http://www.nms.ac.uk/planebuilder.aspx

Captain Canada

Hehehe ! That was awesome ! Thanks for that one, eh ? But I'm pretty sure a Spitfire winged, Comet engined Twin Pin could fly. I mean, come on now....let's be real !

:drink:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Took the boy awhile...but he finally got it !

:thumbsup:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

gooberliberation

Suddenly I have the urge to build a comet wing'd and engined spitfire :wub:
================================
"How about this for a headline for tomorrows paper? French fries." ~~ James French, d. 1966 Executed in electric chair in Oklahoma.

CanisD

Ya, but if you do it will never be able to land at a jungle airstrip and therefore be judged a failure by the RAF, not to mention the Scottish Museum!
"If you want to have dinner with the Devil, make sure to bring a long spoon!"
Wolf's Shipyard
Wolf's Shipyard Forum

gooberliberation

Quote from: CanisD on August 29, 2008, 07:39:27 PM
Ya, but if you do it will never be able to land at a jungle airstrip and therefore be judged a failure by the RAF, not to mention the Scottish Museum!
Well if they included harrier parts as an option.... ;D
================================
"How about this for a headline for tomorrows paper? French fries." ~~ James French, d. 1966 Executed in electric chair in Oklahoma.

Weaver

I wonder if the author has ever tried to seriously design a Pioneer-winged, Comet-engined, Spitfire...... ;D
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones