O

Yet another work progress update!

Started by Ollie, December 22, 2003, 12:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ollie

Barry, here's your weekly freaking out time.

First, the MPM 1/48 Fw 190S-5, what a POS!  This is one lame-donkey kit...

[attachment deleted by admin]

Ollie

Next is the Lindberg 1/48 Gladiator, I should start putting the struts soon on this one.

Ollie

Airfix 1/48 Hurricane I, next step is to add the fuselage stripe on it and it's almost ready for decals.

Ollie

Italeri 1/48 Tornado ECR, Luftwaffe bird.  I must get more masking tape before I do the top colour.  The bely is painted.

Ollie

Watch out, here come the Japanese!  Hase 1/48 N1K2 George, next step is the belly!

Ollie

What would be my bench without a Spit?  Here's MH434, an ICM 1/48 Spit IXe that I'm backdating to a IXb, but without the canons as I'll do her when she starred in "Battle of Britain" as AI-H.

Captain Canada

Looking good, Ollie ! But I do declare, you've got waaay too much free time, buddy !

Jealous Toad, who hasn't touched a kit in three and a half weeks !

It's not fair ! B)  :ar:  :(  :blink:  :ph34r:  :wub:  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Shasper

Maybe we should nominate him as 'Most free-time guy' of the year, seeing as I have 7 ladies to care for............... <_<

Ves B)  
Take Care, Stay Cool & Remember to "Check-6"
- Bud S.

nev

Sheesh Ollie, what are you on??????????

Even if I posted pics of all my half finished kits from the past 5 years, I wouldn't have as many of you have on the go/nearly completed!

Building all these kits, you're an embaressment to the scale modelling community :D  :lol:  
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Ollie

I just build Nev!  I try not to get into complicated stuff, so I stick with OOB.  And those are just the one I wanted top show you, I have a couple more on the bench!!

;)  :wub:  :lol: