Cobra de Kicker

Started by Eddie M., August 08, 2008, 09:31:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie M.

Sotoolslinger was gracious enough to share a few models out of his stash ( THANK YOU!) and now I have fresh fish to  work with. :wacko: This is going to be my next project. I put a couple of pieces together to show the general direction I,... I mean we are headed. ;D

Look behind you!

Jeffry Fontaine

That is one large kit bash if my eyes are not deceiving me.  1/32nd scale Academy/MRC AH-1 Sea Cobra and a 1/48th scale Hawk/Testors/Italeri OV-10 Bronco.  This looks interesting. 
Unaffiliated Independent Subversive
----------------------------------
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

Eddie M.

Good eyes you've got there and you are very close. It's the 1/35 AH-1T+ Gold Cobra. Right on with the Bronco. you can probably guess what I'm gonna do with it. As Tim Taylor would say, "More Power!" :o ;D
Look behind you!

sotoolslinger

My evil plan has come to fruition. :wacko: :wacko: I knew If I gave Eddie models he'd build stuff out of them.AHHHH HA HA HA :wub: :wub: :blink:
I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

bexwh773

Eddie's on a role, this one looks very interesting  :thumbsup:

Bex
Becky aka Bex

Eddie M.

The hard part now is showing discipline in finishing the Super Hornet first. It would be a distraction to have more than one build on the bench at once. ;D
  Eddie
Look behind you!

BlackOps

Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

John Howling Mouse

Cut it out, Eddie.  I mean----literally----get going and start yer choppin!
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Eddie M.

Quote from: John Howling Mouse on August 09, 2008, 10:16:00 AM
Cut it out, Eddie.  I mean----literally----get going and start yer choppin!
And that's what I did. Here are the 1st cuts for now. I'm off to watch the Houston Texans on TV. It's football time again! ;D
Look behind you!

sotoolslinger

Ha Ha ,I'm a ..... I mean Eddie is a genius ;D :wub:
I amuse me.

Eddie M.

Just remember who's got the "Boot" ;D
Look behind you!

sotoolslinger

I have forgotten the face of my father ,Master ;D
I amuse me.

lancer

Oh yes, this is turning into anothe Miller Classic!!! I love the concept and the work so far.. amazing work as ever Eddie.
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

John Howling Mouse

Quote from: Eddie M. on August 09, 2008, 05:09:32 PM
And that's what I did. Here are the 1st cuts for now. I'm off to watch the Houston Texans on TV. It's football time again! ;D

Okay, sorry, but did they really name themselves the "Houston Texans" or are you kidding me?  (I never watch sports with spandex-clad men touching other spandex-clad men: gets me too excited)    Now, the "Houston Newfoundlanders" ---------that would've been more of a surprise!   :thumbsup:
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Brian da Basher

Quote from: John Howling Mouse on August 10, 2008, 08:15:05 PM
Quote from: Eddie M. on August 09, 2008, 05:09:32 PM

Okay, sorry, but did they really name themselves the "Houston Texans" or are you kidding me?  (I never watch sports with spandex-clad men touching other spandex-clad men: gets me too excited)    Now, the "Houston Newfoundlanders" ---------that would've been more of a surprise!   :thumbsup:

Then there's the "surprise" of the Edmonton Eskimos. I'm an Antlantic Schooners fan myself.

Brian da Basher