Color Shemes

Started by elmayerle, December 16, 2003, 05:03:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elmayerle

F-111 Experimental Camouflage Gallery  by Carlo Kapp has some very interesting ideas for camouflaging the F-111C.  These would be equally applicable to TSR2 variants for some "interesting" models.
"Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it."
--Jane Wagner and Lily Tomlin

Ogwash

Well Lazlo has built a couple of Oz TSR-2's already so maybe gary will try one of these scheme. Only trouble is will he do it to a 1/72 version or his smaller 1/300 editions. Then again he may apply one of these schemes to a an F-111 it he feels like trying one of those Italeri kits again !!!!.

GeoffB B)  

Radish

Some great looking schemes there.
How about on a RAF "Black Mamba"....that's the Su-27 family, by the way.
:wacko:  :wacko:  
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

iceman65

Hi All,

Newbie Aussie here.

Serious 'What Iffer' to boot.
This site rocks!

Given me waaaaay too much to consider and design now!

Love the Post WW2 stuff....

Regards,

John :tornado:  

nev

Welcome aboard mate!

Where you from?  We gotta couple of aussies lurk around here (Sisko & Peter Hobbins) and I used to live there.
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

lancer

Hi John,
Welcome to the best bunch of nutters on the net.....What areas of post WW2 are you into??  Any ideas you got, throw  'em in.
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Captain Canada

Hey Johnny Iceman ! Welcome to the show ! Pull up a chair...........and show us some of your work !

Or at least share some ideas with us ^_^

Really cool site about the 111......love the alt. camo schemes ! Thanks Ev !

Toadman
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?