The parts:

cthulhu77

It's a ONE week build, not a 24 hour build !!!!!   ;D

Looking good !

B777LR

Quote from: cthulhu77 on July 05, 2008, 05:31:55 AM
It's a ONE week build, not a 24 hour build !!!!!   ;D

Looking good !

Dont worry, i still need to build the base, vehicles and ground crew as well, not to forget the ice and snow...

Oops, did i tell too much? :lol:

B777LR

Ok, a late photo, sorry for the dark. First layer of paint, Schwarz :thumbsup:

As for the finished result, im thinking of adding another vehicle, in addition to the Tractor with weapons doly and the tow tractor. Perhaps a fuel truck... (and the Russian VAZ truck in my stash will fit perfectly into my backstory...MuhahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

BlackOps

Are you sure your not going to scratch build a couple of snowmobiles to go with that?  ;D   Looks like your off to a good start  :thumbsup:
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

B777LR

Snowmobiles? Hmmm...

Heres roughly how it will look like. Might add another vehicle or two. And yes, i did build all of that in 46 hours :thumbsup:

Spey_Phantom

Quote from: BlackOps on July 05, 2008, 07:04:17 PM
Are you sure your not going to scratch build a couple of snowmobiles to go with that?  ;D
dont give this one anymore ideas, we dont stand a chance against all that  :lol:

your build really seems a bit ambitious, hope to see the results  :wub:
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

cthulhu77

Quote from: Nils on July 06, 2008, 07:26:02 AM
Quote from: BlackOps on July 05, 2008, 07:04:17 PM
Are you sure your not going to scratch build a couple of snowmobiles to go with that?  ;D
dont give this one anymore ideas, we dont stand a chance against all that  :lol:

your build really seems a bit ambitious, hope to see the results  :wub:

He'll probably make it a mini-rc jet !

BlackOps

Love the camo and support vehicles  :wub:
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

B777LR

Having great fun experimenting here! All good so far!

Note:
The tractor and tow bar that are attached to the front leg
The Tarpaulins covering the engine trolley and the Maverik :thumbsup: (cant have water seep into the missile)
The missiles on the weapons trolley :wacko:
The ladder
The refueling probe from an F-104

:cheers:

nev

I was wondering who was going to operate the Harrier Mk.60 - Luftwaffe, its so obvious!  :thumbsup:
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

B777LR

Starting work on the base. Note the snow covered vehicles :thumbsup:

Aircav

Very nicely done Thomas, love the camo and the vehicles you have with it, also the Draken in the background  :wub: :wub: :wub: :bow:
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

John Howling Mouse

That's some pretty fast modelin' there, Tex.    :lol:
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.