1 week group build - 2008 edition

Started by nev, June 27, 2008, 01:34:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nev

Yes folks, its that time of year again - the 4th Annual 1 Week Group Build is almost upon us!

For those new to the forum the concept is simple - build a whiff in a week!  Actually its more like 10 days (Friday - Sunday), any subject any scale.  This is always a popular GB, and the standard is universally high.  Check out the previous years below

http://www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php?board=21.0

http://www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php?board=31.0

http://www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php?board=50.0

Last years winner was Aeroplanedriver with his lovely FAA Skyhawk, just to show you what can be done in a week

Comrade Anatoly, could you please do the honours and set up the appropraite forum please.
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Shasper

Take Care, Stay Cool & Remember to "Check-6"
- Bud S.

nev

1700, 04 July => 0800, 14 July

All times BST.
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

AeroplaneDriver

So I got that going for me...which is nice....

Eddie M.

I've been eagerly waiting for this time of year to roll around! The Spitsair is rattling in the box, chomping at the bit to get out and going! YEEHAW! ;D
   Eddie
Look behind you!

Shasper

Quote1700, 04 July => 0800, 14 July

Oh snap, I might be sittin this one out. . . .   :banghead:

Shas 8)
- Bud S.

pyro-manic

Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

Chap

nev

Quote from: Shasper on June 27, 2008, 02:51:33 PM

Shas 8)

Wasn't that why you did the Spring Break GB in the first place?

NARSES2

Can just sqeeze her in before hols  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Shasper

Quote from: nev on June 28, 2008, 01:07:24 AM
Quote from: Shasper on June 27, 2008, 02:51:33 PM

Shas 8)

Wasn't that why you did the Spring Break GB in the first place?

Seeing as how in the past the 1WGB has been held around the time I go back to school, you're right. However, I could make this one. . . except I've got work & hardly any kits with me that havent already been started :banghead:

Might could still happen thou. . . . .

Shas 8)
- Bud S.

Excalibur

anthonyp

Forum setup and this topic is moved!
I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man

nev

Moved it back so people who tend to linger in the GD forum are aware of the GB.

Spey_Phantom

great, maybe now i will "FINALLY" have a chance to build my argentine SU-22. its been gathering dust for over a year now  :mellow:

so, count me in  ;D
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.