1/300 scale TSR 2

Started by Lazlo Woodbine, December 13, 2003, 02:43:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lazlo Woodbine

:dum:  :dum:  :dum:

Here's how its getting on so far, I have put an undercarriage on and added canopies ther's also a Landrover to do as well.  i have found a sheet of markings whic includes serial numbers.

PS There is someone else in Newcastle like the wooksta, read the invective at the bottom of the review for The Bacchus on www.theburglarsdog.co.uk it could be him.

PPS well done Bolton!!!

PPPS can't wait for Match of the Day to come back at least they acknowledge other football teams apart from the Arse, Man Yoo , Chewsee innit and god help us Liverpool, the next best thing to watching milk curdle they were big in the 80s tho'

PPPS Toon 4 Spurs 0  
"Ladies and gentlemen, England will be playing four-four f&*$£*^g two"

Mike Bassett

Lazlo Woodbine

Mike Bassett

John Howling Mouse

Wow.
All I can say is:
If that "penny/pence/whatever" next to your model is the same size as
a Cdn penny----there must have been some serious squinting going
on during this build.

Fantastic work at that scale.
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Lazlo Woodbine

:tornado:

Just finished it this afternoon

PS was thinking of a 1960s Miage 111 in natural metal with Canadian markings

Mike Bassett

Lazlo Woodbine

another one, baked bean tin for scale(HP beans better than Heinz anyday!)

Mike Bassett

Nick

WOW!! :D  That looks excellent, now where's the Landie to go with it?! :P

Can you give us some tips on how to do metal kits like these, especially sanding and trimming extra bits off?

Nick B)  

lancer

Awsome kit Lazlo!!, beautiful finish.
The finish on the beam can is just as awsome as well, I just love the detailing... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :dum:  :dum:  
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

retro_seventies

*applause*

great job mate, came out much better than anything costing a quid has any right to do (unless you happen to be a master modeler that is, unlucky for me, lucky for you!).

fantastic...will get some of my own after xmas (but they won't turn out this well!)

all the best mate,

ben (dejected wolves supporter after losing to villa...arg)
"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristin Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989.

nev

Amazing job!  :wub: And its so wee!
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May