O

Friday night update report

Started by Ollie, December 12, 2003, 06:23:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ollie

Hey chaps!

Here's a quick update on what's cookin'.

Firstly, my Italeri Huey is almost ready to paint, a few sanding touch ups here and there and some rescribing to do and it's done.

Ollie

Next is my Airfix 1/48 Hurricane I, with the underside done.  This bird will be from 242 Sqn. and a Canadian pilot's plane too!

:wub:  

Ollie

Oh, what is this?  Another Focke-Wulf!  Aye caramba!

Guys, this is the MPM 1/48 Fw 190S-5, a two-seater and a piece of crap!  Lots of work to bring it to this point, and still lots to do until it's ready for painting.

I promise you the next kit I start is a Spit IX!!

Supertom

Hey Olly-Polly-Wolly,

How's the 190S?  I've been working on that one myself.  Any nasty surprises?
"We can resolve this over tea and fisticuffs!!!"

Ollie

Well.  The nose doesn't fit at all, one word : putty!  Oh yes, use the big file too!

:P  ;)  

Shasper

Ah, what wonderful memories that 190 pic brings back, all that putty and sanding........and re puttieing and re-sanding  (awww  :wub: )

Dont miss it for the world  :lol:

Ves B)  
Take Care, Stay Cool & Remember to "Check-6"
- Bud S.

John Howling Mouse

Well, Mr. Prolific, nice to see all that gleaming progress of yours.

Only trouble is: you've now set a dangerous precedent re: workload expectations and personal quotas.

Any decrease in productivity henceforth will be seen by management as
a drop in your personal performance which will be rewarded with an equivalent
drop in pay (!)

Therefore, it is with eager anticipation that we await next Friday's
progress report.

Signed,

The What If Organizational Effective Management Team (WIOEMT)

:P

P.S. I've attached a picture below of my own modeling progress achieved in the past week.
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

nev

Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Shasper

Now THAT looks familiar!  :lol:

Ves  B)  
Take Care, Stay Cool & Remember to "Check-6"
- Bud S.

Ollie

Barry, you see, next Friday, I just have to show the other HALF of all my projects even though I haven't done a thing in the week.

Me got back up plans!

lancer

QuoteP.S. I've attached a picture below of my own modeling progress achieved in the past week.

You were supposed to show us your progress report, not a framed picture of your brain cell.... :dum:  :dum:  
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

John Howling Mouse

QuoteP.S. I've attached a picture below of my own modeling progress achieved in the past week.

You were supposed to show us your progress report, not a framed picture of your brain cell.... :dum:  :dum:
"Six in one; half dozen in the other"

:P  
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.