A

1/72 Generic Spaceport Facility

Started by Alvis, December 10, 2003, 06:53:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alvis

Some of these appeared in the BAE WarpStream piccies... :dum:  :dum:  

John Howling Mouse

Alvis, do you have kids?

If so:  lucky little buggers they'd be!!!

^_^  
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Alvis

LUcky? Why on Earth would you say that? They've got me as their dad! Poor little blighters! And their mother....long suffering she that puts up with me...feel her pain....

Alvis

nev

I wanna go and play at Alvis's house!  :D  
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Deino

QuoteI wanna go and play at Alvis's house!  :D
Me too  :wub:  ... but I also would like to have a look into his cellar to find out what else is still hiding out there !!!! :lol:

Gratulations, Deino ..... but can YOU tell me something more about this plane ????
My noon, my midnight, my talk, my song;
I thought that love would last forever; I was wrong.

The stars are not wanted now; put out every one:
Pack up the moon and dismantle the sun;
Pour away the ocean and sweep up the woods:
For nothing now can ever come to any good.
-
W.H.Auden (1945

Ollie

It looks like a fighter from the Blackhawks, no?

Alvis

Gratulations, Deino ..... but can YOU tell me something more about this plane ????
It's a kitbash, marked up to represent a fictional Blackhawks plane nobody ever saw. It's a CF-104 from Matchbox, and some wings from an unknown F-8 Crusader, with the V tail coming from sheet plastic.

Alvis

lancer

Hey Alvis,
Do you have any of these spaceports to sell??....I WANT one.... :)  :)  :cheers:  :cheers:

I can't see the SHADO Moonbase interceptor though.  
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

John Howling Mouse

"Mos Alvisly Spaceport.  You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum
and villainy..."

^_^  
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

nev

Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May