Started by Tuck, June 13, 2008, 10:34:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tuck

...here is a teaser....

This:

Plus this:

Equals.....

STAY TUNED!
"I do this hobby for fun not to be nitpicked, and that's one reason i love this place (What-If) so much, its not necessarily the quality, its the 'spirit' of the build or idea that's important..."-Beowulf

puddingwrestler

There are no good kits, bad kits or grail kits, just kitbash fodder.

lancer

A warp engined Ju88?? Very interesting!!
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Brian da Basher

Or a saucer with Jumos...

Brian da Basher

lancer

I suppose the JU88's cockpit wouldl look good grafted onto the saucer section wouldn't it?
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Mossie

My thought would be simply to cut the edges off the saucer section & attatch them as wings.  Staying tuned Tuck! :thumbsup:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

darkwolf29a