Wanted, 1/72 Republic RF-84F Thunderflash

Started by Aircav, June 10, 2008, 02:18:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aircav

Hi All
I'm after a 1/72 Republic RF-84F Thunderflash and I think Italeri did one, can anyone help please.
Thanks
Steve
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Nigel Bunker

Steve

I have one I expect I will never make -want to trade?

Cheers

Nigel
Life's too short to apply all the stencils

AeroplaneDriver

Wish you had posted a week ago Steve, I've got the Testors boxing of the Italeri kit unopened that I would have brought over for you.
So I got that going for me...which is nice....

Aircav

Sod's Law Nick, it was only after going though my stash that I decided what to do with one of the B-36's I have.
I'll PM you Nigel.
Many thanks and all the best
Steve

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

B777LR

Ah, so you found it.

I think i found one in a shop yesterday, and im going in a week or two, so i suppose i can look for it.

Aircav

Thanks Thomas but Nigel is posting me one up.
All the best
Steve

Sir Sydney Camm