Stash sorting in a sauna

Started by Aircav, June 09, 2008, 12:48:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aircav

I've been trying to sort out my stash in the loft for the past two weeks, went up there at lunchtime and the tempreture was 38C so gave it a miss, went back up tonight (19-00) and it was only 28C. ;D

Here's some shots of it so far.

and a close up of some of the boxes

"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Brian da Basher

I think I'm suffering from a slight case of "Stash Envy". You've got some real sweet kits in that loft, Aircav!
:thumbsup:
Brian da Basher

Daryl J.

Shasper

If you ever feel the need to disperse your stash to fwd bases, I might could accommodate a few ;)

Slightly OT - I'm jelious of your set-up Steve, thats exactly what I want one day after I get all growed up (except I'd have to insulate & climate control mine, disadvantage of living in the southern US)

Shas 8)
Take Care, Stay Cool & Remember to "Check-6"
- Bud S.

Joe C-P

How do your models not soften into gray goo?

In want of hobby space!  The kitchen table is never stable.  Still managing to get some building done.

Aircav

Don't know but I do keep all the transfers/decals downstairs so they don't get damaged  :thumbsup:

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

GTX

Just to be sure, I think you batter send them my way just for safe keeping...honest :rolleyes:.

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

B777LR

Quote from: GTX on June 10, 2008, 03:56:24 AM
Just to be sure, I think you batter send them my way just for safe keeping...honest :rolleyes:.

Regards,

Greg

But avoid sending that Frog DH Hornet to Greg. Honestly, Greg eats Frog DH Hornets for lunch. Better send it to me...

Captain Canada

Mmmm......roasted stash !

Lotsa fun in all those boxes, Stevie...have fun ! I guess you guys don't get the wicked humidity we get down here ? All the boxes would be soggy and falling apart....

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Howard of Effingham

great pictures steve!

do you still want both of those matchbox HS125s?

aw right i'll quit asking!

trevor
Keeper of George the Cat.

Radish

I need to get in my loft....been promising, but at the moment....you can fry eggs up there!
Good HAPPY sorting. :thumbsup:
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

PanzerWulff

the heat is why I keep my stash in bins in the BASEMENT LOL
but thats a nice stash ya got there
"Panzer"
Chris"PanzerWulff"Gray "The Whiffing Fool"
NOTE TO SELF Stick to ARMOR!!!
Self proclaimed "GODZILLA Junkie"!

Gary

Gee, what does 38 degrees feel like?
Getting back into modeling

B777LR

Quote from: Gary on June 11, 2008, 07:26:59 AM
Gee, what does 38 degrees feel like?

Dar Es Salaam on a normal day...

Aircav

Bit like opening the oven door  ;D

Sir Sydney Camm