Yakovlev Yak-141 Freestyle

Started by Deino, December 09, 2003, 01:42:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deino

There will be a Yak-141 from Anigrand in 1/72 in August !!!

http://www.geocities.com/anigrand/futurerelease.html

Deino   :wub:  
My noon, my midnight, my talk, my song;
I thought that love would last forever; I was wrong.

The stars are not wanted now; put out every one:
Pack up the moon and dismantle the sun;
Pour away the ocean and sweep up the woods:
For nothing now can ever come to any good.
-
W.H.Auden (1945

F-32

The Rapier and Blackhawk both look sweet as well :D

Ogwash

Finally, i know Heritage were thinking about one, and i've looked at doing Ken Duffeys conversion article, but a new kit will be very nice indeed. Their A12 Acvenger II that i picked up is a nice little model so hopefully the Yak-141 will be to the same standard.

Chhers

Geoff B B)  

lancer

Yep, that Yak 141 surely does look sweet. That XF108 looks kinda nice as well.  
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

elmayerle

I've one example of the Russian 1/72 vac-form and this one will definitely be welcome.  As will the XF-108 and XF-103.  I should mention that I do have the KR Models vac-forms of the latter two aircraft.  For those building that XF-108, the cockpits can be taken directly from Testor's YF-12A and the ejection capsules and wheels/tires cloned from the AMT XB-70.
"Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it."
--Jane Wagner and Lily Tomlin

Skorpio

The S67 Blackhawk is the one I want.  Will go nice with the AH56 that I picked up at the Nats.  I've been wanting these two as kits for a long time.

Geoff_B

QuoteThe S67 Blackhawk is the one I want

And typically 2 are projected for next year !!!! - Anigrad and Unicraft <_<  <_<  

JoeP

And yet NO DASH HELICOPTER!  :(

Still, several look tempting to add to the kit stash...  :D  
In want of hobby space!  The kitchen table is never stable.  Still managing to get some building done.