Just to let Airfix know how badly we want a TSR.2

Started by Supertom, November 25, 2003, 01:02:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Supertom

I thought we could "commit" to the minimum number we'd buy ourselves (and this is just those who know about this site!  Imagine the countless others who're into the TSR.2)

Me: I'll get at least 5.
"We can resolve this over tea and fisticuffs!!!"

Captain Canada

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

lancer

If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Aircav

"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

TsrJoe

oh around 24 should see me ok till retirement ! (bulk/trade discount!)  :D

cheers, joe  :ph34r:  
... 'i reject your reality and substitute my own !'

IPMS.UK. 'Project Cancelled' Special Interest Group Co-co'ordinator (see also our Project Cancelled FB.group page)
IPMS.UK. 'TSR-2 SIG.' IPMS.UK. 'What-if SIG.' (TSR.2 Research Group, Finnoscandia & WW.2.5 FB. groups)

Geoff_B

B) I suppose about 30 as well but not all in one batch, say batches of 5 a month or so !!!

Bring it on !!!

Cheers

GeoffB

TsrJoe

i can see the whole first production batch going to us lot alone... :D

chuckle, joe  :ph34r:  
... 'i reject your reality and substitute my own !'

IPMS.UK. 'Project Cancelled' Special Interest Group Co-co'ordinator (see also our Project Cancelled FB.group page)
IPMS.UK. 'TSR-2 SIG.' IPMS.UK. 'What-if SIG.' (TSR.2 Research Group, Finnoscandia & WW.2.5 FB. groups)

Nigel Bunker

Put me down for half a dozen to start with. Then more and more and more and...................................... :D  
Life's too short to apply all the stencils

Radish

Probably an initial batch of 5, then a few more as matters progress.
There's lots to do.
:party:  
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

Mairfrog

Crikey, 2 to start with but I can see this kit being a long term repeat purchase.

joesus

2 for me. I've already got 2 resin kits coming in the mail.

retro_seventies

i'd take 3 for now, but that would be just a starter....more when i finally get that "to build" list worked on!

"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristin Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989.

Alvis

Make mine a five pack, eh?
Hmmm, special WI edition?
Comes with several probable markings, like RAF, RAAF, RCAF, USAF...Yeah, that would be niiiiceeee.....

Alvis

Mike Wren