R

well, looky here.........

Started by raymond, November 03, 2003, 08:05:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raymond

hi comrades
look what i found! seems someone else had a similar idea. its quite freaky considering how close my model looks to this, considering i jsut found this pic!!! :o

OFCOUSE they copied ME, those evil chinesse betrayers of maristist/lenin philophosy with there "economic zones"......anyway i degress, have a look for yourself, ill scan on the latest pics when i get home.   :cheers:

but i need you help, comrades, i need an acceptable designations for this aircraft! something that complments the existing Mig-21K

firstly the JF-17 for the paskistanis

and mine:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

raymond

raymond

Ollie

Amazing Comrade!  We will sue them at once!  Vesperovich, get on this case!

:wub:  

raymond

exelent comrade!

here are a few more pics, this scanner thing is quite good!, take a bit more effort though!!

raymond

and two

ive still got to work on the underside but that should be done soon

Deino

Quotehi comrades
look what i found! seems someone else had a similar idea. its quite freaky considering how close my model looks to this, considering i jsut found this pic!!! :o

OFCOUSE they copied ME, those evil chinesse betrayers of maristist/lenin philophosy with there "economic zones"......anyway i degress, have a look for yourself, ill scan on the latest pics when i get home.   :cheers:

but i need you help, comrades, i need an acceptable designations for this aircraft! something that complments the existing Mig-21K

firstly the JF-17 for the paskistanis

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm ... Comrade !!!  ... just calm down ... this picture is a pure FAKE !!!! ... it firstly appeared in an Chinese forum some time ago and tried to show a "maybe might look like" FC-1 / JF-17 !!

The real FC-1 looks a little bit different : http://www.stormpages.com/jetfight/J-10_J-11_FC-1.htm ....

Regarding a possible designation I would suggest MiG-22 !!! ... it's a number right between our famous MiG-21 and the real grea´t MiG-23 !!! .... and as these foolish US imperialists still think that the MiG-OKB is using uneven numbers for their fighters ... it's a big mystery for them !!!

Best regards, Comrade Deinovitsh   :rolleyes:
My noon, my midnight, my talk, my song;
I thought that love would last forever; I was wrong.

The stars are not wanted now; put out every one:
Pack up the moon and dismantle the sun;
Pour away the ocean and sweep up the woods:
For nothing now can ever come to any good.
-
W.H.Auden (1945

raymond

QuoteHmmm ... Comrade !!! ... just calm down ... this picture is a pure FAKE !!!! ... it firstly appeared in an Chinese forum some time ago and tried to show a "maybe might look like" FC-1 / JF-17 !!

The real FC-1 looks a little bit different : http://www.stormpages.com/jetfight/J-10_J-11_FC-1.htm ....

Regarding a possible designation I would suggest MiG-22 !!! ... it's a number right between our famous MiG-21 and the real grea´t MiG-23 !!! .... and as these foolish US imperialists still think that the MiG-OKB is using uneven numbers for their fighters ... it's a big mystery for them !!!

*gasp*
:o

this is the second time we have been mislead by our opponents. someone came across a similar pick using a eurofigher, photoshopped into a fc-1 on ARC!!!

kinda gutted, the real fc-1 is quite different, ohwell  :D

as for the MiG-22 yea, coudl be good, ive been thinking about the backstory to go with it and I see it as a stop gap intill the Mig-23K came onto the scene, so Mig-22 would make sence! :cheers: either that or a miG-21kvpml  :lol:

regards
comrade Raymonov

retro_seventies

Comrades!

another reason why we must not be taken in by the foul capitalist disinformation that we are being fed on a daily basis!

my thanks to comrade deinovitch for pouring oil on our troubled waters, and calming down poor comrade raymonov (although this would not be the first time that the fruits of the worker's marxist-leninist aircraft industry had been stolen by the west!).

comrade raymonov, your design shows much promise, and is infinitely easier on the eye than the "real" fc-1 .

i assure you, that our combined OKB's are eaer to see her in finished configuration!

for the motherland!

comrade retrovitch_seventski

"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristin Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989.