G

US Pork Pie Supplier

Started by Geoff_B, October 24, 2003, 04:58:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geoff_B

^_^

British Reciepe Foods made in the US

Hi Ben

This is for you mate, but it might bugger up aircavs blackmarket !!!! ;)  

retro_seventies

bliss.

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  
"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristin Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989.

lancer

This is the point where his misses puts him on a 'No Prok Pie' Diet...... :P  :P  :P  :ph34r:  
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Aircav

AH!, but are they english pork pies? ;)  :o  B)  :rolleyes:  :D  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Dun, Dun, Dun, Dun, Dun, Dun, ........
:ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

retro_seventies

No, but its a yummy cheese, its got a wicked concentrically defended castle, and just one of the many places in wonderful wales where i got well and truly plastered.

if my wife tries to put me on a no pork pie diet, she'll be finding herself on the "lonely" plan diet as i move out of the bedroom and into my study.

"porking" might be jolly nice, but after 2 years without pork pie, i know what kind of pork i'd choose....

for the short term at least.  :ph34r:

"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristin Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989.

lancer

Quote"porking" might be jolly nice, but after 2 years without pork pie, i know what kind of pork i'd choose....

for the short term at least. 

Ohhhh 2 years with out any.....that's enough to drive a man insane..... :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

You could try doing both together matey..... :D  :D  :D  :wub:  :ph34r:  
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

nev

Reminds me of the episode of Seinfeld where George tries to eat a pastrami sandwich whilst having sex  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May