Fooooood!!!!!!

Started by Aircav, October 07, 2003, 01:04:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aircav

"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Captain Canada

Mmmm

Food

Goes good with beer
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Ollie

Speaking of food, I'm going to a friend's place tonight and I know that the little devil will try to poison me!

:lol: :lol:

I'll keep you posted...

If I'm still alive!!!!!!    :lol:  

Aircav

We'll keep the stomach pump on standby :D and the nurse ready  :P  B)  

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Ollie

Ouch!

Well, I'm still alive, but barely!

We hate rice with chili con carne and cheddar cheese.  Add to that sour creme, salsa and Tostitos drowned in ice tea!  Then, some crescent-donuts, oh my, those were the killers!!!

:wacko:  :blink:  

Captain Canada

All that sounds pretty tasty, Ollie.....but

WHERE'S THE BEER !
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Ollie

Well, I had to drive right after!  And if I had beer, I would have died right there!  My belly is swollen!  And strange noises come out of it too!

:wacko:  

Aircav

Sir Sydney Camm

lancer

Quoteif I had beer, I would have died right there! My belly is swollen! And strange noises come out of it too!

EXPLODING BELLY ALERT!!!!!
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Davey B

Is he still alive? Ollie, can you hear us?  :blink:  :blink:  :blink:

If so, you want to try some of the chilli I made the other night: it could fell a cow at 500 paces  :wub:  

lancer

QuoteIf so, you want to try some of the chilli I made the other night: it could fell a cow at 500 paces

Ooooooh my kind of Chilli.....
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die