Great Luka...

Started by Tophe, October 04, 2003, 11:44:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tophe

I have been directed to the wonderful site http://home.wanadoo.nl/thraex/wings.html
With many pearls  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  for 1939-45 galleries of unreal designs. But there is no mail address :( , no name, just a Luka mysterious signature  :huh: . I loved the song "My name is Luka" by Suzanne Vega, who is this Luka here ? Our dear Linzi ?  :)  
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

nev

Some reale exotic planes there!

Shame about no email address to invite Luka here  :(  
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

lancer

If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Captain Canada

Yeah, that rocks ! I really like the Grogon and the Bucc....and they go right along with our talks on airship defenders !

It would be nice to find out a bit more info......in the meabtime, we should try and guess what kits made what !

Cheers !

Toadman
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Myr

Hi everyone!

Wow, it's really cool to see that there are more 'what if' modelers out there. I was especially moved by some entries here.. Thanx everyone.

I was planning on making a new proper page with some links, bio's and new entries, but these are busy times for me. However, I will introduce myself and Mies to those interested in our work.

Misja van Laatum is a friend of mine, and together with him I got the idea of making 'what if' models from a site called "Luft 46" (For those unfamiliar whith this site, please follow the link; you will not be disappointed) Since I had several boxes of unfinished model planes left we thought this would be a great way of clearing this heap of polystyrene while drinking coffee and munching away chocolate biscuits.

For those people with questions or remarks, here is my mail address;
luka (at) omnia-neocelt.com
Again, thanks for the compliments!
Greetz,
Luka Aubri

Tophe

Wellcome, dear Luka !  :)  So happy to know you at last. And thanks to Zuid99, that have transmitted the invitation in hollandese.  :)
I hope you are happy discovering that we are several crazy modellers in the World, even if we are condemned locally as heretic, probably like you...
As far as I am concerned, I am badly interested in any unreal twin-boomer of WWII  :wub:  or any impossible Mustang or Twin-Mustang  :wub:  , if you have any idea on such subjects, just tell me and I will try a drawing, even before any plastic building. :)
Thans again.
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]