R

MiG-23K Pics!!!!!!!

Started by raymond, September 21, 2003, 07:57:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raymond

hi folks

here is my rendition on the glourous Mig-23K. this is my mark 1 model, which is now being used as a demonstrator (for the paint scheme) i will start my work on MK2 shortly.

note the scratchbuilt gun pod between the pylons

Note the FLIR ball

and my still-to-be-designated Kh missiles

Captain Canada

Raymond...........

Even with that Shittie camera, we can still see the beauty weathering and paint of said model.

As Nev always sez ( preach it, brother Nev  ! )  a digicam can hide any mistake.

And I still fail to see the fookup ?!

Looks REAL good to me !

Keep it up !

Cheers,
   Toadman
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

raymond

hi
thanks for the kind comments Toad

hehe, it appears this camera has done exelent in making it look better than it really is!!

if i had a decent one you would see that there is no detail on the model itself, all the weathering is actually drawn/smudged on. and if i could soom in you would see wooble pencil lines ontop ove a coat of paint that could take a nuk!! :lol:

the muck up is that the canopy/langing gear are gone this is what it woudl look like With a decent camera:  

besides the zvesda kit kickes the acadmey one, i cant wait to see what i can do to this one!

nev

Brother Toad has preached the word faithfully, a digicam hides many a modelling sin!

Cool paint scheme though  :wub:  
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

raymond

Captain Canada

Raymond,
    What is the colour of blue and make that you used ?

Cheers !

Toadman
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

raymond

hi

the blue i used is humbrol medium aircraft blue? ill check later and give you the exact paint No

i used the academy kit, my mark 2 is going to be the italeri kit which is superior exept when it comes to landing gear and canopy,

regards
Raymond