Me 262 Variants

Started by Mike Wren, September 15, 2003, 04:01:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Wren

a new book in this morning:

Messerschmitt Me 262: Variations, Proposed Versions & Project Designs Series published by Schiffer, £35.

Me 262

includes about 50-odd nice colour profiles of various modifications & development designs etc.

Ollie

Bump! on that Wooksta!

The Classic books are the holy writting concerning the 262.

Now if they would make a series about the Würger....  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  

Mike Wren

:(  I don't write em! you definately can't blame me cause I don't have any interest whatsoever in German stuff...

Ollie

Mike, don't take that personnaly, you know ole Wooksta gripes about everything, and that's why we love/hate him!

:lol:  :D  :rolleyes:  

Mike Wren

I'm mortally offended!  :angry:  

Tophe

:) Thanks for this link. I think I will not buy this new book, but I have been very interested by the last sentence : "Later volumes will cover production types and unusual design variants".
I would like to get the 3-view drawings of the Me-262 HG.IV (with cockpit in the fin) discovered as Unicraft model, the 6-engined version seen on the Net, the Mistel 4 (262+262) available as MPM model, some true Me 262Z project maybe (apart of the Shestakov/Zuijdwegt/Brooks What-if ones), and maybe more versions that I don't even imagine...
There is not that in my MBI book about the 262. Were they in your own sources, gentlemen ? Thanks. :)  
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Ollie

:wub:  :wub: I think it would be feasible to make a series of book on the Würger nonetheless.  I would buy them right away!

hmmm, Würgers....
:wub:  

Tophe

Do you know Haynes' "Fw 190, aircraft & Legend" ?
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Ollie

Those kind of books are too general public for me now, Tophe.  I need something like Classic Publications' to get me going...

:(