Bizarre

Started by retro_seventies, September 09, 2003, 12:21:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

retro_seventies

http://www.kingpixel.com/britney/

"Britney Exposed"

Trust me, its not what you think...but that's not to say that its not a little odd either... :wacko:

ben  
"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristin Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989.

Radish

Peculiar.
:mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow:  :mellow:  
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

Aircav

Thats modern art for you  ;)  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :huh:
:blink:  
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Captain Canada

That's bizarre alright !

But, you really got me wondering just what you were looking for when you stumbled upon that ! ;)

Cheers !
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

lancer

Is there something you need to share with us Ben??
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

retro_seventies

Bit of a long explanation actually... :mellow:

*turns down The Vines so he can hear himself think*

I was doing a bit of a multi phrased search on yahoo - "cover cd" "exposed" and "one two", as back in my distant (is it really almost ten years?) uni days in darkest Wales i bought a magazine (i THINK called Exposed) with a cover cd on that featured a fantastic song called "Buckle my Shoe".

Who its by, i have NO idea....mores the pity as i distinctly recall it being a super rock/techno crossover thing (bit of a novelty in those days remember?) with some angry sounding chap screaming "ONE....TWO...BUCKLE MY F!CKING SHOE!"

Marvellous post rugby singalong fare boys, i'm telling you....almost as good as drinking TCP and brawling (god i miss playing rugby and home).

sooooooooo.....i had a list of sites and one said "britney exposed".  :ph34r:

ahem.

heh-heh-heh  ;)

i'm a red blooded male afterall, like all what if modellers (except the red blooded femmes out there, naturally) so i just had to look... :wub:

ahem.

you know how it is....

its not like i found a site called anal ewok pleasure...

*searches yahoo, just out of "pofessional" curiousity*

CHRIST - imagine my GENUINE suprise when there's actually a site that contains those words....

*digs himself deeper*

i'll get my coat.

ben  :P  
"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristin Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989.