Am i the only person who hasn't seen this?

Started by retro_seventies, September 03, 2003, 10:19:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

retro_seventies

http://www.matplane.com/Drones/Skycat.php

Absolutely fantastic looking HUGE dirigible...look up "skycat 1000" on yahoo and you'll find some great ideas that they have for this thing (if and when they ever build it!).

"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristin Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989.

Joe C-P

Quotehttp://www.matplane.com/Drones/Skycat.php

Absolutely fantastic looking HUGE dirigible...look up "skycat 1000" on yahoo and you'll find some great ideas that they have for this thing (if and when they ever build it!).
Looks like Thunderbird 2!  :lol:  
In want of hobby space!  The kitchen table is never stable.  Still managing to get some building done.

Aircav

I remember something like that in the Speed & Power magazine years ago......ago....ago..... :huh:  :D

:blink:  
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Radish

Like a vastly inflated Jordan.
Paint it all pink with red tips??
Could you fit a small town inside too, or New York??
Is Trumpeter making one in 1/32nd??
Wouldn't it blow about a bit??
Can you imagine the large farting noise if a leak appears??
;)  ;)  ^_^  :angry:  :wacko:  :unsure:  :unsure:  :blink:  
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

Captain Canada

That's pretty neat...but even cooler is the wee HP Victor that chases your mouse arrow around !

Cool ! :wub:  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Tophe

[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

lancer

QuoteI remember something like that in the Speed & Power magazine years ago......ago....ago.....

Jesus!!!, you remember Speed & Power? I had all the copies of that and the annuals as well. It was a great mag for it's time....

If Trumpeter do make a 32nd scale kit, will it be and injection kit or a bloody big plactic bag??
It can't be Jordan, not enough silicone..... :)  :wub:  :unsure:  :unsure:  :ph34r:  
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Aircav

QuoteI remember something like that in the Speed & Power magazine years ago......ago....ago.....

Jesus!!!, you remember Speed & Power? I had all the copies of that and the annuals as well. It was a great mag for it's time....

Still got them in 4 binders  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub: the red ones with Speed & power in gold  on the front  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

:blink:  
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader