Not a What-if

Started by Aircav, August 14, 2003, 04:00:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aircav

I've never been sure where modelling finishes and engineering begins but this guy is one   H E L L of a modelmaker, I take of my hat to you sir.

http://hsfeatures.com/hmsvictoryjr_1.htm

Like sailing ships or not it's fantastic

:blink:
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

nev

meh, how hard could it be?  :P  :P  :P

As long as we don't get a what-if competition based on 18/19th century warships then I'm all right!  :D  
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Captain Canada

Wow !

Holy jack makerov !

That's pretty nice.....would look good atop my telly !

anybody else see pirates of the carribean yet ?

Toadman
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Alvis

Pirates of the Carribean: I looked at this and thought...Johnny Depp, Jerry Bruckheimer, based on a Disney ride, huge budget...this is gonna STINK! Boy, was I wrong. Sometimes all the bad things cancel each other out and a pretty good film ensues...granted, not an intellectual concept in sight, but great fun none the less.
Alvis
Yar
Ho
Ho

Mike Wren

:D  I particularly enjoyed Johnny Depp's Tommy Cooper impression all the way through the film...

Captain Canada

I love theat flick...especially that H-O-T princess whats-her-face........mmm....when she was all wet and being held hostage, and then again when she was all tanked up on the Island ! That was the best part, when old Johnny pirate woke up and had a tantrum because she had burnt all the rum !

Yar
Ho
Ho
!

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?