Mitsubishi MU-2 in Royal Thai AF

Started by Ed S, May 28, 2017, 08:16:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed S

I'm a day late starting, but I think I can finish. 

I'm starting with the Hasegawa MU-2 in 1/72. Unfortunately, the kit is missing the clear sprue, so I'll just fill in the windows and paint over them.

And with the basic assembly done and some Milliput in the windows. Got to let it set until tomorrow and finish PSR.

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

zenrat

What lovely coloured plastic.
Such a nice looking plane.
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Ed S

Well, this didn't work out.  Real life got in the way. I didn't get past the PSR stage. I'll put this up for now, and maybe get back to it soon.

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

NARSES2

Shame Ed, but such is life.

Would you like me to move it to the General Builds section for you ?

Chris
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Ed S

Chris, go ahead and move it. I hope to get some chances over the next few months to spend doing some modeling. Maybe I can make some progress with this.

Weaver

Quote from: zenrat on May 29, 2017, 03:36:35 AM
What lovely coloured plastic.
Such a nice looking plane.

Yes, painting the white over the yellow must be a particular thrill...
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Morpheus in Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones '

NARSES2

Quote from: Ed S on June 06, 2017, 04:50:07 PM
Chris, go ahead and move it. I hope to get some chances over the next few months to spend doing some modeling. Maybe I can make some progress with this.

Will do, now Ed  :thumbsup: