Spot-On Designs models

Started by TsrJoe, April 02, 2017, 02:44:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TsrJoe

ready for release at IPMS. Scottish Nationals, Perth 1017...

AW. Pyramid re-entry vehicle                          ... http://s1220.photobucket.com/user/dinojoecosse/media/17858601_10208887205038892_1769015848_o.jpg.html?sort=3&o=12
OR.9001 'space fighter (RAE. X.20 like design)    ... http://s1220.photobucket.com/user/dinojoecosse/media/17951752_10208976265465347_2281694262324001667_n.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

soon after

BAC. Mustard final itineration (vacuform & resin) ...
Scott Furlong Predator                                       ...

Cheers, Joe
... 'i reject your reality and substitute my own !'

IPMS.UK. 'Project Cancelled' Special Interest Group Co-co'ordinator (see also our Project Cancelled FB.group page)
IPMS.UK. 'TSR-2 SIG.' IPMS.UK. 'What-if SIG.' (TSR.2 Research Group, Finnoscandia & WW.2.5 FB. groups)

Gondor

I am rather interested in a Predator so please keep one aside for me  :thumbsup:

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

The Wooksta!

Definitely interested in one of the Predators.  Especially in Harrier GR3 colours.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"She's died?!?  Then how's she meant to get the shopping home?"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

Hobbes

some interesting stuff there  :thumbsup:

Gondor

I think that TsrJoe meant to post this

Now put one of those things on the right in USAF markings and say its a Dyna-Soar Mk II   ;D

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

PR19_Kit

That's a LOT better, and veeeeery interesting.....  ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage

Regards
Kit

TsrJoe

apologies for the colour, the first batch of pyramid, OR.9001 and Mustard glider will be in 'baby pink' til I get through this batch of pigmented resin (the next ones will be a pretty pastel blue shade !) :)

cheers, Joe

IPMS.UK. 'Project Cancelled' Special Interest Group Co-co'ordinator (see also our Project Cancelled FB.group page)
IPMS.UK. 'TSR-2 SIG.' IPMS.UK. 'What-if SIG.' (TSR.2 Research Group, Finnoscandia & WW.2.5 FB. groups)

PR19_Kit

Sounds positively DIVINE dear...................  ;D ;)

Regards
Kit

The Wooksta!

Once there's a coat of primer on, it doesn't matter what colour the resin was...
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"She's died?!?  Then how's she meant to get the shopping home?"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

TsrJoe

Martin H

Looks like ill be teaching Joe how to post images whem up at his place for the Scots nationals..............................
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

TsrJoe

oops sorry chaps, stil trying to get the hang of posting images on here :/  :banghead:

Weaver

"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Morpheus in Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones '

Leading Observer

Quote from: Weaver on April 18, 2017, 01:26:12 PM
So what scale are all these, and how do you get one if you're not going to the Scottish Nationals?

Seconded :thumbsup: I like the look of the Predator
LO

Observation is the most enduring of lifes pleasures