Arado Ar E.580 in 1/72

Started by slava_trudu, June 06, 2015, 09:31:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

slava_trudu

Нi all! it`s my new model project - Arado Ar E.580, "Paper Project" - Luftwaffe 1946, Planet Models resin kit in 1/72 scale. 
Project info: http://www.militaryfactory.com/aircraft/detail.asp?aircraft_id=669

More pics here:
Facebook

I hope you like it.
Thanks for looking.

best regards
Alexander
[aka slava-trudu]

nönöbär

Great!  :thumbsup:

I like the little diorama for it!
Daily updates from my engineer: https://twitter.com/Scratchbr1

--------------------
German Naval History               : www.german-navy.de
Bärenreisen                             : www.barenurlaub.de

Captain Canada

Wow. Wow, wow and wow ! What was that the guys used to say about quitting the hobby and taking up knitting ? lol That is unreal. Great work. Love the aeroplane to start with, the shape, the engine, the tip tanks....and your weathering and details are absolutely perfect.

:wub: :bow: :cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

McColm

dogsbody

Now that is really nice. Well done.

Chris
"What young man could possibly be bored
with a uniform to wear,
a fast aeroplane to fly,
and something to shoot at?"

TomZ

Reality is an illusion caused by an alcohol deficiency

Dizzyfugu

Excellent!  :thumbsup:

Only thing that makes me wonder are the rocket pods - trabsplanted LAU-7s? They look very modern (and so familair US style) on the Luft '46 aircraft? Yes, that's quibbling on a  very high level, but just that detail caught my eye...  ;)

Sticky Fingers

That diorama is very nicely done! How did you create the cobbled street look?
The aircraft: superb! Love the wingtip tanks you added  :thumbsup:

Gondor

Quote from: Dizzyfugu on June 06, 2015, 11:42:03 AM
Excellent!  :thumbsup:

Only thing that makes me wonder are the rocket pods - trabsplanted LAU-7s? They look very modern (and so familair US style) on the Luft '46 aircraft? Yes, that's quibbling on a  very high level, but just that detail caught my eye...  ;)

RM4 rockets that were used on a flat rack under the wings of the Me 262 were also being developed for use in pods so the armament would be correct. Fantastic quality of finish too  :thumbsup:

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

Glenn Gilbertson

piko1

amazing work just stunning  makes me want to do more luft 46 models .... wait i do  :banghead:  :wub:

Librarian

Your eye for detail is truly striking....I think my favourite part are the leaves blowing onto the apron, balanced by the coloured oil drum and red and white stripes. The crew poses and whole diorama appear so natural. Magnificent...more please :thumbsup:.

zenrat

Holy moly - that is excellent.  :thumbsup:
Don't know if i'd trust fuel from those drums though  ;D
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

rickshaw

Quote from: zenrat on June 06, 2015, 06:31:09 PM
Holy moly - that is excellent.  :thumbsup:
Don't know if i'd trust fuel from those drums though  ;D
In 1946 in Germany, you're lucky if you have drums, let alone fuel!   :thumbsup:
How to reduce carbon emissions - Tip #1 - Walk to the Bar for drinks.

martinbayer

Absolutely breathtaking!

Being a German myself, I think however you give us a little too much credit for being orderly - I don't think in reality all wooden crates would have been perfectly aligned parallel/perpendicular to the runway edges ;).

Martin
Would be marching to the beat of his own drum, if he didn't detest marching to any drumbeat at all so much.