Finished Builds

Started by NARSES2, May 25, 2015, 01:47:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Pictures of your finished builds/profiles etc go here (max 3 per build). Please also leave a link to the thread containing the build/profile
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Mossie

Sticky Fingers Aoshima 1/24 Dorvack Deep Sea Diver 

Quote from: Sticky Fingers on June 04, 2015, 01:48:42 AM
Had this one in the isolation layer for a long time  :smiley:
After the Zaku and the military plane I wanted to build something civil, so I turned this gun toting mayhem machine into a deep sea suit.
Lots of little parts (and decals) from the spares box, along with some scratchbuild items and there you go, job done.

I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Sticky Fingers

Dizzyfugu

Here she is, the Hunting Percival P.26 Commuter (Martin B-26B Marauder) Aer Lingus, 1956

More here: http://www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic,40692.105.html

scooter

B-1R(FB) Firelancer

Thread here
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

Mossie

I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Mossie

Librarian

Kawanishi Racer Conversion...Jagermeister Floatplane:

zenrat

Zenrat Industries post war delivery vehicle.  Formerly the Airfix 1/76 Bofors Gun tractor.
http://www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic,40769.0.html

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Ed S

We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

Glenn Gilbertson

Weaver

"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Morpheus in Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones '

Librarian