Landkreuzers P1000 Ratte & P1500 Monster

Started by seadude, March 19, 2015, 03:40:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAFF-35

woooooowwwwwwwwww :D that's fantastic, nice to see a ratte being displayed with tanks of the same scale
Don't let ageing get you down, it's too hard to get back up

NARSES2

That's superb and as RAFF-35 says it's a fantastic way to display it  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

seadude

Looks fantastic, Tom!  :drink:  :cheers:  Now all you need is a 1/144 Landkreuzer P1500 Monster displayed next to it.  :thumbsup:
Modeling isn't just about how good the gluing or painting, etc. looks. It's also about how creative and imaginative you can be with a subject.

The Chaos

WOW looks graed, i wate of the P1500 from takom  :wacko:

Captain Canada

Is that ever a great idea ! They all look superb, and having all those tanks really brings her size to life. The the addition of the figures as well. Nice one !

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Mossie

Very nice work on the Ratte!   :wub: Great display too. :thumbsup:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

seadude

Quote from: seadude on August 01, 2015, 08:18:14 AM
IT'S COMING! Soon.........I hope. Takom is making a 1/144 scale Landkreuzer P1500 Monster model kit!  :wub: I can hardly wait! I'll buy 2 of them.  :drink:  :drink:  :drink:
http://www.armorama.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=SquawkBox&file=index&req=viewtopic&topic_id=237379

Regarding my announcement above..........it's been 3 months now and the P1500 still hasn't arrived. Rumor has it that it was supposed to come out in late 2015. Has anyone else heard anything about a release date?
Modeling isn't just about how good the gluing or painting, etc. looks. It's also about how creative and imaginative you can be with a subject.

seadude

UPDATE!

Got some sad news.  :banghead: I was browsing Takom's Facebook page and I came across a small blurb that said the 1/144 scale Landkreuzer P1500 monster model kit was cancelled.  :blink: As for why, I don't know.  :unsure:  I have posted on Takom's FB page, and also on the Armorama forums asking if anybody might have more information. I was really looking forward to having a model kit of this subject.  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:

The Chaos

bad news,  :banghead:
than the only way for it, i scratsch a Monster.

NARSES2

There is a possibility that they have heard someone else is bringing out a P1500 and is far more advanced then them ?
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

seadude

Quote from: NARSES2 on February 05, 2016, 07:06:43 AM
There is a possibility that they have heard someone else is bringing out a P1500 and is far more advanced then them ?

If that were the case, I would have heard/read any snippets of news on that long ago. But I can't find anything on the Net to confirm that somebody else is going to produce the P1500.

NARSES2

Quote from: seadude on February 05, 2016, 08:48:50 AM
Quote from: NARSES2 on February 05, 2016, 07:06:43 AM

If that were the case, I would have heard/read any snippets of news on that long ago. But I can't find anything on the Net to confirm that somebody else is going to produce the P1500.

Understand. It's a shame as it would have been interesting to see

The Chaos

HI I could from the last Conevntion buy from my Dealer a Ratte Kit from Takom to 32 € and i Think i buy a second Kit at the End of the Mond. and 2 1/144 Mörser Karl kits.
I Will build s Super Landcruiser with 2 hulls, 2 Turrets and secondary Amand of 2, 40 cm Mortars.  :party:

ysi_maniac

Quote from: TomZ on August 23, 2015, 11:55:56 AM
My Ratte is finished. Displayed with a number of other German tanks in 1/144.

TomZ
You are a real MASTER!!!! :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
Will die without understanding this world.