TomZ

Reality is an illusion caused by an alcohol deficiency

Army of One

Wow....that is great....big beastie as well.......  :thumbsup:
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

TomZ

Quote from: Flyer on July 02, 2014, 08:36:56 AM
:wub: :bow: very nice, what is the base aircraft, a 'Judy'? I know it's something Japanese...

Base aircraft is a Grace:

Nose is from a FW-190.

TomZ
Reality is an illusion caused by an alcohol deficiency

Tophe

[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

PR19_Kit

VERY plauisble, and nicely done too.  :thumbsup: :bow:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Dizzyfugu

Very cool!  :thumbsup:

I like the BMW engine transplantation a lot, very good detail.

Librarian

Very, very realistic. I like :thumbsup:. I made a few of those, drove me nuts....correct cockpit/wheel well colour, correct Aichi green with no correct answer, controversy rages. Japanese a/c have a major role in my converting to whiffery. I've always thought the Aichi Seiran (landplane) would have made a good Stuka replacement.

pyro-manic

Nice! I'm a big fan of the Ryusei. :)
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

TallEng

I like that :thumbsup: Though I would have put the Stuka's dive brakes under the wings and clipped
The tips of the wings (no criticism intended) just that would have made it more Stuka'ish to me ;D

Regards
Keith
The British have raised their security level from "Miffed" to "Peeved". Soon though, security levels may be raised yet again to "Irritated" or even "A Bit Cross". Londoners have not been "A Bit Cross" since the Blitz in 1940 when tea supplies ran out for three weeks

Captain Canada

Oh my that looks awesome ! Love the look, the stance, the colours....would be awesome to see that bird fly !

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

retro_seventies

She's a big 'un!  Beautifully done!
"Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." Kristin Wilson, Nintendo Inc, 1989.

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.