Polish F-104 1/32

Started by wacek85, January 12, 2019, 12:52:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wacek85

I bought very old Revell F-104 and after buying I started to think what I've done and what to do with it :D

In grim and cold night I hit upon an idea - not black but white eagle, nod yellow but red plane - polish whiff :D

I've ordered masks for eagle, seat from Aires, Pitot's tube from Master. Side panels in cockpit were scratchbuild ,exhaust had to de detailed and here it is. Polish F-104 in occasional scheme :)

Painted with Mr.Hobby range.

Many thanks to my friend Bogdan Zolnierowicz for masks !

AS.12

Wow!

A great idea so well executed that it looks entirely genuine.

The Rat

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles
Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

PR19_Kit

Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

major

A great job on that.

It's nice to see a bit of colour on predominantly dull, grey, cold war machines!  :thumbsup:

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

AeroplaneDriver

Beautifully done version of THE classic Jet Fighter!  Really nice work on the cockpit too! 
So I got that going for me...which is nice....

Scotaidh

:mellow:

Very nice! 

What scale is that?
Thistle dew, Pig - thistle dew!

Where am I going?  And why am I in a handbasket?

It's dark in the dark when it's dark. Ancient Ogre Proverb

"All right, boyz - the plan iz 'Win.'  And if ya lose, it's yer own fault 'coz ya didn't follow the plan."

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Tophe

[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

TheChronicOne

Wow, that is great!!! Never seen one quite like that!!  Pretty big, too, innit?!  :wacko:
-Sprues McDuck-

TheChronicOne

Quote from: Scotaidh on January 13, 2019, 04:39:07 AM
:mellow:

Very nice! 

What scale is that?

What was it we were chatting about the other day? About readin' an' all 'at?   ;D ;D ;D   

"Polish F-104 1/32"    ;D ;D   ;) ;) ;) :wub: :thumbsup:
-Sprues McDuck-

Scotaidh

Thistle dew, Pig - thistle dew!

Where am I going?  And why am I in a handbasket?

It's dark in the dark when it's dark. Ancient Ogre Proverb

"All right, boyz - the plan iz 'Win.'  And if ya lose, it's yer own fault 'coz ya didn't follow the plan."