Jacob the Wanderer - 1/35

Started by wacek85, December 15, 2018, 11:13:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wacek85

Hello guys!

First of all - short introduction
Jakub Wędrowycz - in english Jacob the Wanderer is a main character from book series of polish writer Andrew Pilipuk. Jacob is...well... horrific aged boozer , rural exorcist, moonshiner and poacher, shocking by look , smell and lack of any hygiene or personal culture :) Because he is kind of...supernatural, he exterminates vampires, zombies, ghosts etc ,usually in unusual way :) Very funny guy , I tell you :) ToRo model company made a 1/35 Jacob figure which  I get as a gift from my beloved wife :) And here it is, on a small vignette.

The writting on a bayse says "Halloween, sh..toween , "Ancestors",da..n!"

Dziady - in english it can  be sth like "Ancestors" is an old slavic "All Souls' Day" celebration before christianity. During this custom, our pagan precedensors tried to get a contact with dead. Kind of Halloween but not at all :)

Hope you'll like it :)

loupgarou

Does dynamite works with wampires, un-deads etc?
I thought it took silver bullets?
Owing to the current financial difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

zenrat

Remove the head or destroy the brain.  That much dynamite that close should do the trick.

Excellent work Wacek.  A lovely little vignette.
:thumbsup:
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

Quote from: zenrat on December 16, 2018, 01:54:41 AM

Excellent work Wacek.  A lovely little vignette.
:thumbsup:

Tis indeed, fantastic work  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

NARSES2

Quote from: wacek85 on December 15, 2018, 11:13:33 AM

First of all - short introduction
Jakub Wędrowycz - in english Jacob the Wanderer is a main character from book series of polish writer Andrew Pilipuk. Jacob is...well... horrific aged boozer , rural exorcist, moonshiner and poacher, shocking by look , smell and lack of any hygiene or personal culture :) Because he is kind of...supernatural, he exterminates vampires, zombies, ghosts etc ,usually in unusual way :) Very funny guy , I tell you :)

I can think of a few people part of that description could apply to  ;) ;) ;D No names though  :angel:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.