Dassault Mirage F-1C RAAF ARDU "Fanta Can"

Started by zenrat, November 21, 2018, 03:01:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AeroplaneDriver

So I got that going for me...which is nice....

Old Wombat

Has a life outside of What-If & wishes it would stop interfering!

"The purpose of all War is Peace" - St. Augustine

veritas ad mortus veritas est

zenrat

Thanks folks.  I appreciate it.  Although Dassault take the credit for the aircraft's good looks.   :mellow:

Quote from: rickshaw on November 22, 2018, 05:26:02 PM
...You need to change the serial though, mate.  A3 refers to the Mirage III family in RAAF service...  ;)

Only in the real world.   ;D
I don't worry too much about details like serial numbers as if we are ignoring the reality of which aircraft were used then we can also ignore the reality of which numbers were given to what.

I have plans for a number of visually similar aircraft in RAAF service - Mitsubishi F1 & T2 and a Jaguar.
And I want to do an RAAF Mirage IV and a Harrier.  I wasn't going to do them in Fanta Can but it could look interesting on a Harrier...
I will also be continuing my run of RAN FAA whiffs with a Sea Harrier, an Intruder and a Starfighter.  And many more.  I have a list...
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Tophe

[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

TheChronicOne

Most glorious!!! I love it....    I've been missing out. This is Fanta-astic!  :bow: :bow: :wub: :wub:
-Sprues McDuck-

zenrat

Fred

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

chrisonord

Very nice Fred, it really suits that colour scheme for sure  :thumbsup:
Chris.
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

zenrat

Thanks Chris.

As the RAAF took delivery of its first two F-35s today I was wondering if one of them was going to be getting Fanta'd?

Fred

NARSES2

Quote from: zenrat on December 11, 2018, 02:30:22 AM
Thanks Chris.

As the RAAF took delivery of its first two F-35s today I was wondering if one of them was going to be getting Fanta'd?

Probably have to be in the "sugar free" or "diet" version nowadays  :-\
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.