P-51Y Yustang

Started by Tophe, May 09, 2018, 10:18:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Modelling_Mushi

Quote from: Tophe on May 11, 2018, 10:02:52 AM
No need of engine: it is powered by The Force! (what-if...) ;D

But surely there is no need for the force? With three people in the aircraft pedaling REALLY quickly it can get airborne!
Going to be finished in 2021 BEFORE I start any da*!#d new ones - CF-IDS Wolverine; Douglas Mawson; Bubba Wants a Fishin' Rig; NA F-100

Against the Wall - Maton Dreadnought; Fender Telecaster; Epiphone Les Paul Studio

Tophe

Maybe you are right, while... ahem,  the propeller has no ground clearance at all.
So The Force makes it jump into the sky then the propeller turns and it goes... Pedalling does not provide enough power for that, I fear.
But the model is finished:
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Tophe

TheChronicOne

Hell, I like it!   ;D   That's even cooler than I expected. I think it turned out great.  :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:
-Sprues McDuck-

Tophe

Thanks a lot!

Well, I succeeded in transforming from computer (Corel Draw) into plastic solid, now I can transform this one into computer double (Corel PhotoPaint): ;D

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Tophe

Thanks!

And here is a sketch of the whole project adventures, that went up to plastic success! ;)