Fiat G55S-2 Scorfano

Started by Bungle, January 05, 2018, 09:29:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bungle

Apologies I've already made a start on this without documenting anything.

So the Fiat G55S-2Scorfano

Ingredients :

plus the big shoes off of the AMT re-pop of the Blackburn Shark.

"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." - Julius Henry Marx (Groucho)

loupgarou

Looking forward to your build. Will an interesting combination.
But, beg your pardon, in the Shark boxart the pilot seems to be standing OUT of the cockpit.  :o Maybe trying to kick away a reluctant torpedo?
Owing to the current financial difficulties, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

PR19_Kit

Ah no, he's climbing back in after kicking it clear.  ;D

I got one of those AMT packaged Sharks some years back at a State Fair in Minneapolis, cost me all of $1.  :thumbsup:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

zenrat

Supermodel.
:thumbsup:
Best logo of all the kit manufacturers.
Does this one come with one of their stands with that logo moulded into it?
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

NARSES2

Quote from: loupgarou on January 05, 2018, 12:57:05 PM

But, beg your pardon, in the Shark boxart the pilot seems to be standing OUT of the cockpit.  :o Maybe trying to kick away a reluctant torpedo?

I had to look a couple of times, but finally I see what you mean  :unsure:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Bungle

Quote from: zenrat on January 05, 2018, 07:18:51 PM

Does this one come with one of their stands with that logo moulded into it?

It does indeed (and I shan't be using it).
"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." - Julius Henry Marx (Groucho)

Bungle

I've been lazy in not posting the construction. I did some yesterday and today but then couldn't find the earlier ones I'd taken, so my apologies.

These are the photo's after I'd applied the 'camouflage' with a cocktail stick.

Bungle

And then the final offering.....

TheChronicOne

Ebat!!!  That is totally cool, man!! I dig it!  :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: :mellow:
-Sprues McDuck-

deathjester

Oh yes - that just looks 'right'!

Very pretty  :thumbsup:

Snowtrooper

The camo looks like it would totally blend in to the sea. Brilliant! :thumbsup:

zenrat

Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Dizzyfugu

Great idea.   :thumbsup:

But, again, might I mention that the floats should be placed further forwards, closer to the CoG in the region of the engine?

NARSES2

That works.......................really well  :thumbsup:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

dumaniac

Love the camp - so different from greys and greens