FishCat Jaguaguar 1/144

Started by Tophe, November 18, 2017, 09:54:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tophe

Christmas is approaching and my dear wife ordered today for me a cheap model: Academy 1/144th Sepecat Jaguar.
Of course, my project is not to build it like on the boxart. This will become the canard low-wing FishCat Jaguaguar.

Sepecat was standing for Société Européenne de Production de l'avion Ecole de Combat et d'Appui Tactique (Ecpcsts, European Company for Production of Combat School and Tactical Support aircraft). Now the Jaguaguar FishCat (after BearCat and before TomCat, license-built) was coming from the famous FISH factories (Free Industries of the Southern Hemisphere). No relation with catfishes, not flying! let us be serious!
This topic will be in sleeping mode till Christmas, sorry.
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Gondor

My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

Dizzyfugu

Interesting idea.  :thumbsup: I'll keep an eye on this one since I have at least one Heller Jaguar in the stash with no real plan yet.

DogfighterZen

"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

chrisonord

This looks very interesting Tophe, will be watching what you do with this
Chris
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

zenrat

I would like to point out that Free Industries of the Southern Hemisphere is in no-way related to zenrat industries (although I do wish I had come up with the acronym) and anyone claiming otherwise will be sent a box of spiders by priority mail.
;D

Looking forwards to this Tophe.
:thumbsup:
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..

Tophe

Thanks to all, waiting for the kit to arrive in my hands, December 25th... :-\ ;D
Zenrat, I was not meaning this is an Australian project, or from New-Zealand, South-Africa, Brazil, Argentina. This was just a joke, I am living in the Northern Universe and English is not my mother language, it was not easy to invent something with a smile... ;)

zenrat

You misunderstand Tophe.  I think it is great and I was trying to join in with the humour.
Fred

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

Tophe

chrisonord

Quote from: zenrat on November 18, 2017, 07:51:51 PM
I would like to point out that Free Industries of the Southern Hemisphere is in no-way related to zenrat industries (although I do wish I had come up with the acronym) and anyone claiming otherwise will be sent a box of spiders by priority mail.
;D

What kind of spiders would they be Fred?? you still have my address don't you>> :wacko:
Chris
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

DogfighterZen

Quote from: chrisonord on November 19, 2017, 04:02:58 AM
Quote from: zenrat on November 18, 2017, 07:51:51 PM
;D

What kind of spiders would they be Fred?? you still have my address don't you>> :wacko:
Chris

Huntsman are big enough... a box of ten adult females would be nice, please... ;D
"Sticks and stones may break some bones but a 3.57's gonna blow your damn head off!!"

zenrat

I'll start collecting for you. ;D

Huntsmen are the biggest we get this far South.  Redbacks are the most venomous.
There are however plenty of black house spiders in my shed.  They look like Tarantulas that have been shrunk down to fit into a 2" diameter circle and then spray painted jet black.
Also jumping spiders.  They are smaller but more fun.
Fred

Cobra

this sounds Cool & Looks like Something You'd See in Either Joe 90,Thunderbirds,Captain Scarlet or atleast Stingray! Good Luck with Your Project ;) ;) ;) ;) Dan

DogfighterZen

Quote from: zenrat on November 19, 2017, 02:10:02 PM
I'll start collecting for you. ;D

Huntsmen are the biggest we get this far South.  Redbacks are the most venomous.
There are however plenty of black house spiders in my shed.  They look like Tarantulas that have been shrunk down to fit into a 2" diameter circle and then spray painted jet black.
Also jumping spiders.  They are smaller but more fun.

;D :thumbsup: