Be safe (Raw)

Started by scooter, October 01, 2017, 04:51:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scooter

Raw screenshot of a tender moment between Captain Audraya Wesley and her comm officer and lover, Tifa Kvar, before heading out to recon an inhabited planet

Total build, pose, render time, around 15-16 hours (mainly render time)
The F-106- 26 December 1956 to 8 August 1988
Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

My dA page: Scooternjng

scooter

Gone But Not Forgotten

QuoteOh are you from Wales ?? Do you know a fella named Jonah ?? He used to live in whales for a while.
— Groucho Marx

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

scooter

And not as "crashy" as what I had originally planned - "Death by Snuu Snuu"  ;D
Gone But Not Forgotten

— Groucho Marx

PR19_Kit

Did you do all the graphics in that screenshot? It's truly AWESOME!  :thumbsup:

What's 'rendering' anyway?
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Dizzyfugu

Oh, I see a VF-1 in the background (or at least some parts of an VF-1S?), too. Adds even more sexine$$.  ;D

scooter

Quote from: Dizzyfugu on October 01, 2017, 06:41:45 AM
Oh, I see a VF-1 in the background (or at least some parts of an VF-1S?), too. Adds even more sexine$$.  ;D

Variations on a Veritech...so that neither Harmony Gold (holder of the Macross/Robotech copyright in the US) nor Studio Nue, Tatsunoko, or Artland get annoyed and file cease and desist letters. :D

Quote from: PR19_Kit on October 01, 2017, 06:37:28 AM
What's 'rendering' anyway?

Rendering is taking the 1s and 0s that represent positional (in x,y, and z axes), shape, texture, light and material data and create a final, near realistic three dimensional image, represented in a 2D format.

AKA "How PIXAR creates their movies."
Gone But Not Forgotten

— Groucho Marx

PR19_Kit

Quote from: scooter on October 01, 2017, 07:28:57 AM

Rendering is taking the 1s and 0s that represent positional (in x,y, and z axes), shape, texture, light and material data and create a final, near realistic three dimensional image, represented in a 2D format.

AKA "How PIXAR creates their movies."

OK, thanks. I THINK I know what you mean.  ;D
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

zenrat

Good job Scooter.
Way beyond my area of operations.  I wouldn't even know where to start producing something like this.
:thumbsup:
Fred

- Can't be bothered to do the proper research and get it right.

Another ill conceived, lazily thought out, crudely executed and badly painted piece of half arsed what-if modelling muppetry from zenrat industries.

zenrat industries:  We're everywhere...for your convenience..