Hanebau III Germans on the moon

Started by Liebemaister, April 05, 2017, 03:04:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PR19_Kit

The darn things are breeding I tell you!  :o
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

Martin H

looks a hell of a lot better than mine. Nicely done  :thumbsup:
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

chrisonord

The cleaner needs sacking, look at the state of that floor!! :wacko: I kind of like these flying saucers, one day I will convince myself that I could get one  and fit it in with my builds. New enemy for S.H.A.D.O anyone??
Chris.
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

jcf

Quote from: chrisonord on April 05, 2017, 02:38:22 PM
The cleaner needs sacking, look at the state of that floor!! :wacko: I kind of like these flying saucers, one day I will convince myself that I could get one  and fit it in with my builds. New enemy for S.H.A.D.O anyone??
Chris.

New enemy? Or perhaps the real enemy all along?
S.H.A.D.O. claiming they were aliens being part of a cover-up/disinformation campaign? ;D

James W.

& What did Robert Heinlein really know? From his connections with 'The Philadelphia Experiment', ex-Nazi rocket science at 'White Sands',
- all the way through to Reagan's  SDI/'Star Wars'..

& his 'boys own' - 'Nazi Moon Base' - story from the late `40s.. www.everseradio.com/top-five-nazis-in-space/

The Wooksta!

I've read a fair bit on the alleged Philidelphia Experiment but nothing that connects Robert Heinlein.  Where'd that come from?
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"She's died?!?  Then how's she meant to get the shopping home?"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

James W.

"Where'd that come from" - Like -  a warship appearing out of - 'nowhere'?

Heinlein was ex-USN & during WW II was re-upped to work in a Navy Experimental Unit, & he signed up L.Sprague De Camp & I.Asimov...

The Chaos

Captain Canada

That is too cool ! Love the underside weapons and the interior shot ! Great job.

:wub:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?